This is your first of what should be many monthly bursts of new about bors-ng, the bot that tests your code before it becomes the master.
In the last month, I landed 32 PRs in the bors-ng repository.
- Created a test harness for testing code that talks to GitHub
- Added a way to change the master branch from the Settings page
- Added a way to cancel pull requests after they’re approved
- Made bors time out batches that take too long
- Made the system for adding and managing reviewers actually reasonable
- Added an administrator dashboard
No new contributors this month. 😢
Want to see your name in this newsletter? Look at bors starters, a curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!
Who’s using bors?
This month, I unilateraly decide to highlight emberwatch/ember-language-server. Language Servers are a type of plugin for VCCode, and the Ember Language Server uses this to provide deep integration between VSCode and the Ember client-side web framework.