It’s another monthly burst of news about bors-ng, the bot that tests your code before it becomes the master.
In the last month, I landed 21 PRs in the bors-ng repository.
- Added the ability to sync PRs from a repository
bors try, a command to test a PR without approving it
- Ack comments immediately and let GitHub gating work by sending GitHub status notifications
- Infer the CI system that a repository uses based on the system’s config file, without a bors.toml file
- Added the “[ci skip]” directive to temporary commits, so that CircleCI and other CI systems that support this convention do not attempt to build intermediate commits
- Added checks for labels and commit statuses before starting a pull request
- Created this site
No new contributors this month. 😢
Want to see your name in this newsletter? Look at bors starters, a curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!
Who’s using bors?
Nobody got highlighted this month. Got any suggestions? Post a comment on the March pull request.
No new screenshots to show this month. Got any suggestions? Post a comment on the March pull request.