It’s another monthly burst of news about bors-ng. Bors is a Github bot that prevents merge skew / semantic merge conflicts by testing the exact integration of pull requests before merging them.
In the last month, we landed 15 PRs in the bors-ng repository.
“This Month in Bors” is written in public on GitHub. If you find a mistake, pull requests or issue reports are appreciated!
- korthout added a bors.toml option for custom commit titles
- BuckyMaler repaired a broken link in the README
- quicksnap fixed a bug in CODEOWNERS file search
- basvandijk fixed CODEWONERS support for individual file owners
- notriddle improved contributor sync, so it would time out less often
- notriddle added support for the the “canceled” Check result
- Nico Korthout (@korthout)
- Bucky Maler (@BuckyMaler)
- Dan Schuman (@quicksnap)
- Bas van Dijk (@basvandijk)
Want to see your name in this newsletter? Contribute on our GitHub repository.
Who’s using bors?
This month’s featured user is serde_with, a set of convenience functions and macros for Rust’s serialize/deserialize framework.
Got any suggestions for next month? Post a comment on the February pull request.