It’s another monthly burst of news about bors-ng. Happy New Year!
In the last month, we landed 14 PRs in the bors-ng repository.
“This Month in Bors” is written in public on GitHub. If you find a mistake, pull requests or issue reports are appreciated!
- zli-simspace made bors wait for PR CI to finish before doing the batch
- noizwaves added a batch details page
- ChristianAlexander fixed merge messages to use the destination branch name
- ansonlc made messages more descriptive
- ansonic improved database error messages on batch links
- phanle fixed GitHub Email threading problem caused by renaming the PR title
Want to see your name in this newsletter? Contribute on our GitHub repository.
Who’s using bors?
They also provide a library package manager, the
wapm, a toolchain for the
wat WebAssembly Text format, and implementations of the “Emscripten” and “WASI” syscall interfaces.
Got any suggestions for next month? Post a comment on the January pull request.