It’s another monthly burst of news about bors-ng, another piece of boilerplate crap for your GitHub repository.
In the last month, we landed 15 PRs in the bors-ng repository.
“This Month in Bors” is written in public on GitHub. If you find a mistake, pull requests or issue reports are appreciated!
- swist made secure all connections to bors by default
- Rajpratik71 optimized the Docker image building
- RalfJung improved the README with its links
- notriddle added automatic retries to the status updates
- jakewilkins updated bors to non-deprecated API endpoints
Want to see your name in this newsletter? Contribute on our GitHub repository.
Who’s using bors?
This month’s featured user is unit.fm. It takes your JUnit XML result files, and turns them into a browsable web page.
Got any suggestions for next month? Post a comment on the April pull request.