It’s another monthly burst of news about bors-ng, which will rebase your branch before merging it.
In the last month, we landed 13 PRs in the bors-ng repository.
“This Month in Bors” is written in public on GitHub. If you find a mistake, pull requests or issue reports are appreciated!
- tommilligan made bors report merge errors instead of just crashing
- tommilligan updated contributing docs
- hi-rustin fixed several compile-time warnings
- notriddle fixed a crash on empty check results
- carlosjgp added sample helm charts
Want to see your name in this newsletter? Contribute on our GitHub repository.
Who’s using bors?
This month’s featured user is Pest, the elegant parser library for Rust. You can write your grammar in a language that kinda looks like eBNF, and it generates the parser for you, including pretty decent error messages.
Got any suggestions for next month? Post a comment on the July pull request.